Junior Secretary with a Luxury Eyewear Boutique
Attractive benefits & remuneration
Be a part of an exclusive family brand
About Our Client
Our client is one of the few boutique owners who was being apprenticed in the luxury accessory market. And in his years he came to realise that there was neither prestige nor uniqueness in the luxury eyewear experience - and therein lay the untapped potential of the luxury optical market.
Our client has more than 400 staff in HK alone to cater to the high end luxury optical market.
- Provide comprehensive secretarial & administrative support to CEO office;
- Handle daily correspondence, communications and process expense claims;
- Maintain filing system, update database and organize confidential documents;
- Assist in travel arrangement;
- Ad-hoc support to the management.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business Administration, Linguistic or related disciplines;
- 1-2 years relevant experience;
- Good team player, well organized, detail-minded and with strong sense of responsibility;
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Immediate available is preferred.
What's on Offer
Our client offers the following to the right candidate:
- 5 days work week with stable working hours
- Compensation leave will be provided for overtime worked during weekend
- Medical insurance, life insurance and MPF
- Discretionary Bonus