Junior Compliance Consultant - US MNC
Graduate to Junior (1-2 Years Experience) Levels
About Our Client
Our client is a US MNC with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region. With over 300+ branch offices worldwide, they are actively expanding their client services and operations globally. This team is 25+ strong, integrating with both the finance and operations disciplines.
- Receipt and verification of employee expenses claim, third party payment requests and
allowance entitlements against client relocation policies.
- Communication with client employees or other consultants to seek clarification,
provide updates or support with process enquiries in respect of the claims and payments and
to do so in a clear and professional manner.
- Collection and receipt of scanned or hard-copy invoices from Landlords and other Third-party Vendors and facilitate approval and subsequent payment aligned with client's policies.
- Become fully familiar with client policies and apply it to each transaction ahead of approval or following agreed escalation process.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- 1-2 Years of Work experience of any background, fresh graduates also welcome
- Strong in English and Chinese communication
- Skillset in Excel
What's on Offer
- Competitive package
- Various fields of exposure, including client management
- Opportunity to work at an expanding MNC
- Fluid internal transfer opportunities