Insurance Sales Officer - Retail Banking
Achieve sales targets to gain incentives
Handle green-zone product sales
About Our Client
Our clients Retail Banking and Wealth Management team provides customers with financial solutions to help them manage their wealth. These solutions include account services, mortgages, personal loans and asset management delivered through our extensive network of service channels that includes branches, private banking, and online and mobile banking platforms. They are looking for a candidate to join their Customer Relations team.
- Station in the branch to handle green-zone sales to retail customers.
- Responsible for a full range of banking products such as CASA, Cleaning Lending, Mortgage, Insurance and Credit Card.
- Proactively acquire new clients through promoting services and products.
- Work to understand clients needs and cross-sell products appropriately.
- Consult with product specialists when appropriate to provide service to clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in any discipline. Preferably in business/finance/economics related.
- At least 1-2 years of frontline sales experience in banking or financial institutions.
- Valid license IIQE 1,2,3.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- 15 days annual leave
- Medical package
- Stable working hours
- Sales incentives