Inside Territory Manager - Network Security Solution Provider
Attractive basic salary plus high commission
Fast track career progression
About Our Client
Their first spam and virus firewall product became the world's most widely-deployed solution for on-premises email security. Today, they are continuing to offer easy, comprehensive and affordable solutions for email protection, data protection and network and application security. More than 150,000 global customers put their trust in our client to help safeguard their employees, data and applications. Join a team on the forefront of cloud-based security and data protection.
The team is establishing a new Inside Sales Center, located in Hong Kong and we are seeking talented, motivated sales representatives, who thrive in quick sales cycle environment to join our Inside Sales team. This fast-paced role is focused on growing our SMB & Mid-Market customer base through expansion and acquisition net-new customers. You will thrive in quick sales cycle environment; this fast-paced role is focused on growing our SMB customer base through expansion and acquisition net-new customers. You must be comfortable hunting for new business in addition to fielding, qualifying and closing inbound inquiries from multiple sources. You need to be able to create and manage an opportunity pipeline by and in addition to making high volume of calls per day. You will balance receiving qualified opportunities to drive through the sales cycle with hunting for cross sell and upsell opportunities in your existing customer base.
- Close a high volume of sales and achieve monthly quotas within an assigned territory
- Must be able to run a quick sales cycle with thorough pipeline management and detailed opportunity information in Salesforce.com
- Field, qualify and close inbound inquiries from multiple sources; route larger solution opportunities to the field sales team for further development
- Ability to build pipeline through individual prospecting and cross-selling efforts into our customer base.
- Understand customer needs, requirements and drive solution value
- Comprehend and perform effective online product demonstrations for the entire copmpany portfolio
- Partner with field sales counterpart and channel managers to build pipeline and grow the assigned territory
- Prepare and provide accurate forecasts to management on a weekly basis
The Successful Applicant
- Valid Work Permit to work in Hong Kong
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant experience.
- Spoken and Written English Language
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- High energy and positive attitude.
- Understanding of Email and Network Security solutions for businesses is a plus.
- Prior sales experience, channel sales experience and being held to metrics are a plus.
- Salesforce.com experience.
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Sales skills include: prospecting, solution demonstration, problem solving, closing and customer management.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment
What's on Offer
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Work from Home
- High commission scheme
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus