Inside Sales Executive - US Cloud Company
Flexible working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading US cloud company with more than 50+ offices around the globe. They have a vision to build products and solutions that best fit each customer and user's needs and requirements. They are now looking for a Sales Administrator to join their expanding team.
- Handle lead generation opportunities through outbound phone calls, email, and chat.
- Qualify and pass opportunities to the appropriate sales segment
- Respond to customer queries via live chat, email and phone calls
- Proactively identify and generate leads through outbound phone calls, events and tradeshows
- Researches market segments to identify potential customers and makes first contact
- Generate revenue from transactional sales activities including Email & Collaboration and single-tenant products
- Proactively assist quota-bearing reps in direct sales activities to achieve team revenue target
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent rapport building skills via phone, email and online chat
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must.
- Fluent Cantonese or Mandarin (oral/written) is required as second language
- Ability to learn technical details of the company's product portfolio and apply that knowledge effectively to answer prospect/customer questions.
- Ability to learn with own initiative and keen interest in the ICT industry
- Demonstrates strong motivation, a good self-starter and strong work ethics
- Preferably commercial experience in a successful sales environment (ideally within a B2B sector)
What's on Offer
- Great work location
- Excellent company benefits
- Multi-national working culture
- Flexible working hours