Human Resource Officer - US MNC
Great HR exposure in an international firm
Fantastic learning opportunity within the company
About Our Client
Our Client is a Industry Leading Company with over 41,000 employees over the globe and coverage in 15 countries. Their Headquarter is in America and over 41,000 employees around the globe in Italy, England, Germany, Europe and Asia. They are currently looking for a Human Resource Officer that would be able to assist the team.
- Responsible in assisting, enrolling and reviewing regional programs for APAC regions.
- Assist on annual C&B exercises include salary and bonus review and HR Projects.
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing, screening, interviewing to salary negotiation and offering
- Proactive source right candidate and conduct talent search via various channels, i.e. social media, online job boards, network, referrals and market research
- Compile HR analytic reports on a regular basis for management review
- Responsible for data consolidation and analysis, and compile C&B analytic reports for both local and regional.
- Provide HR support and activities, able to work generally on established procedures and practices with the team.
- Maintain personal employee files and HRIS data.
- Experience with SAP and Excel.
- Assist in HR ad hoc task and other projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- 1 -2 years of relevant experience in a HR role preferably in a sizeable company.
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to demonstrate strong computer, data entry skills and strong organisational skills.
- Good IT skills, knowledge of key Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and SAP.
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
What's on Offer
- Exposure in a regional scope.
- Wide HR exposure
- Corporate location : Central