Human Resource Generalist- Top Tier Private Bank
Tsim Sha Tsui
Great HR exposure in an international firm
Great Career Path
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Private Bank with over 15,000 staff worldwide, the focuses on providing financial service to the market and are expanding rapidly.
- Provide all-rounded recruitment support to HR team and report to HR Director.
- Assists in employment activities from pre-employment to post offer such as offer letter preparation, reference check, work permit application and benefits enrolment.
- Provide HR support and activities, able to work generally on established procedures and practices with the team
- Maintain personal employee files and C&B duties.
- Provide HR support and activities, able to work generally on established procedures and practices with the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a generalist HR role preferably in a sizeable company.
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to demonstrate strong computer, data entry skills and strong organisational skills.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of key Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
What's on Offer
- Stepping stone in to MNC company
- Exposure in a sizeable company
- Wide HR exposure
- 5 days' work week