Human Resource Assistant - Leading Investment Bank
Dynamic and upbeat working environment
Excellent career progression - Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client are a leading Investment Bank with great presence in their countries and service include Securities, Investment Management and Investment Banking. They are currently looking for an HR Assistant to assist in their fast paced environment
- Provide all-rounded recruitment support to HR team, including interview arrangement, update and maintain the recruitment status.
- Assists in employment activities from pre-employment to post offer such as offer letter preparation, reference check, work permit application and benefits enrolment.
- Be able to assist in L&D Event logistics and ensure the smoothness.
- To prepare and generate HR reports and analysis
- Assist in ad - hoc event logistics, internal event and external event
- Maintain personal employee files and C&B admin duties
- Provide HR support and activities, able to work generally on established procedures and practices with the team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder
- Great personality whom can withstand a fast paced and corporate environment
- 1 year relevant working experience
- Good IT skills and knowledge of key Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Good command in English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- Stepping stone in to Investment Banking
- Exposure in a sizeable company
- Corporate Location
- Regional Exposure
- 5 days' work week