HR Executive (Native English Welcome)- UK MNC
Great HR exposure in an international environment
Great Career Path
About Our Client
Our client is a UK MNC company with different branch across the world and Head Quarters in England, the focuses on providing educational service to the market and are expanding rapidly. They are looking for an HR officer to join their team in the Hong Kong Office.
- To be accountable and maintain for HR information, eg. personnel data, welfare, training, attendance and leave, and etc.
- Provide reports for the Senior Management and as required in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide administrative support for the HR team.
- Assist on day-to-day HR operations including C&B, on-boarding support etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a HR supporting role preferably in a sizeable company.
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to demonstrate strong computer, data entry skills and strong organisational skills.
- Knowledge of employment law (Hong Kong Employment Ordinance) and MPF rules and procedures is preferred
- Good IT skills and knowledge of key Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
What's on Offer
- Stepping stone in to MNC company
- Exposure in a sizeable company
- Wide HR exposure for any entry Candidates
- 5 days' work week