HR C&B Specialist - Well Established Global Technology Company
Exposure to a multi-national company
Great opportuntity to work as a C&B Specialist
About Our Client
Our client is a US based Global Market Leader on Technology and Engineering targeting the Residential, Industrial and Commercial markets. with over $20 billion of sales and 300 location around the globe, they are well established within the market.
- Handle full spectrum C&B administration, including monthly payroll, MPF, liaising with insurance vendors.
- Responsible payroll enquiries to resolutions with communication in a professional manner.
- With knowledge of using HR System for employee personnel data management functions, preferably in a sizeable company
- Manage and execute expatriate relocation, benefits and relevant policies, include but not limited to immigration, accommodation, moving support, schooling support.
- Work closely with Global Office on mobility arrangement.
- Handle a wide range of admin duties such as office supplies and pantry supplies.
- Support on Ad-hoc projects and initiatives as assigned by local and regional HR.
The Successful Applicant
- Immediately Availability is a must.
- At least 8 years of human resources experience focusing in C&B in sizeable organisations.
- Excellent knowledge of HR best practices, Hong Kong labour ordinance & related legal regulatory, with regional experience a plus.
- Bachelor degree in human resources management, business, language or related discipline.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Capable of independently perform period end closing with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Superb organisational skills and attention to detail, committed, good team player.
What's on Offer
- Competitive fringe benefits
- Excellent learning ground
- Great company reputation
- Office location with public transport coverage - Kowloon Bay