HR Associate (3 month contract-temp to perm)-Financial Service
Great international working environment
Opportunity for exposure in Financial Industry
About Our Client
Our client is an industry established company which provide professional financial service to corporate group. They are currently looking for contractors who will be able to assist their recruitment process.
- Perform background checking.
- Tracking and coordinating background and criminal record check submissions to background checking.
- Provide real-time reporting of candidate application and follow-up with potential new-hires and Recruiters to help resolve discrepancies.
- Proceed new hire documents into the system in a timely manner.
- To check employment contracts and offer letters with any potential discrepancy.
- Draft offer letters for offered employees based on existing templates.
The Successful Applicant
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Great command in English and Mandarin.
- Degree holder Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant HR experience in corporate office, preferably in sizeable companies
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Corporate working location - Central
- International team
- MNC Culture
- Great incentives