Graduate Trainee - UK listed Recruitment Consultancy
UK List Company
About Our Client
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations with a market capitalisation in excess of GBP 1 billion and listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 200 company. We currently employ over 7,500 staff with offices located in 36 countries.
With over 22 years in the Hong Kong market, PageGroup and its brands (Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive) is recognised as a market leader and has become synonymous with providing a superior service. In 2009, Page Personnel was launched to the Hong Kong market, complementing the PageGroup offering. Page Personnel is a fast paced and dynamic environment.
With a strong platform in place we are looking for exceptional talent to complement our existing teams.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilising multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
- Fresh graduates are welcome
What's on Offer
- Uncapped Earning Potential
- 20 days Annual Vacation
- Medical and dental cover
- Global International Mobility