- Great career exposure
- US Listed Company
About Our Client
Our client is a US Listed energy company from manufacturing to power station operating. We are looking for an independent candidate to join our team due to business expansion!
- Participate in preparation of routine/ad hoc financial reports and analysis
- Coordinate with other departments to conduct various financial analysis and business modelling to facilitate business review and decision-making
- Handle budget and planning process
- Prepare budget and forecast reports to identify risks and improve efficiency
- Participate in system/process improvement projects and support continuous improvement through identifying and suggesting changes
- To provide financial information as required to other divisions / departments
- To coordinate with other divisions / departments on strengthening internal control systems
- Report to Finance Manager and assist on ad hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting or Finance degree holder with professional qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of related experience with Big4.
- Possess strong analytical and report writing skills, good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
What's on Offer
We are offering the right candidate with an attractive package.
- Guaranteed 13 months
- Up to 2 months bonus
- 15 days annual leave
- Medical and dental coverage (Spouse)