Executive Assistant- Welcome IANG Visa, Chinese, Finance!
Work life balance
Flexible working culture
About Our Client
My client is a small Chinese financial group. It has a wide range of business including asset management and private equity. They are committed to providing clients with strong and professional investment advices and strategies. They are now inviting an experienced and passionate executive assistant to support their chairman.
The executive assistant has the following responsibilities:
- Provided full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support
- Provide personal support including arranging maids, drivers and kids
- Meetings and travel arrangements, visas, and handling expense claims
- Conduct some investment research
- Handling office administration duties such as office supplies procurement
- Provide ad hoc support
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate has the following requirements:
- University degree or above
- Relevant experience supporting to a Senior Executive (i.e. President, CEO, Chairman, Regional Executive, etc).
- Highly fluent or native in Mandarin is required, conversational English and Cantonese
- Personality wise- strong organization and planning skills, attention to detail, can manage multiple changing and conflicting priorities.
- Energetic, independent, mature with positive and can-do attitude.
- Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
What's on Offer
- Permanent position
- Working in Central
- Mon- Fri
- Work life balance