Executive Assistant /PA to CEO - Global Leading Commercial Firm
Opportunity to assist CEO on the Business
Stable working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established leading commercial company that encourage the health and well-beings of the world and provide great line of products that are up to a Global reach of 20 countries.
- Provide 1:1 support to the CEO of the company
- Able to assist within meetings and consolidate the meeting minutes in a timely matter
- Handle extensive travel, accommodation and other logistics arrangement
- Greet visitors and answer phone calls when needed
- Schedule appointments and calendar maintenance
- Answer phones and direct incoming calls promptly and efficiently.
- Manage immense amount of expenses claims, monthly reports and reimbursements using responsible system implementation.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably with Sizeable company supporting experience
- Minimum 4 year's relevant experience supporting to Executive Level
- Experience in calendar Management/ email management in Sizeable Corporation is preferred.
- Personality wise- strong organisation and planning skills, attention to detail, can manage multiple changing and conflicting priorities.
- Energetic, independent, mature with positive and can-do attitude.
- Excellent fluency in written and verbal English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- Fast paced and vibrant working environment.
- Monday - Friday working days.
- Corporate working location
- The ability to assist within the Business side
- Year End Bonus