Executive Assistant- 1 on 2 Support, European Boss!
Exposure to Partner
About Our Client
My client is a global investment firm that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate, credit, and, through its strategic partners, hedge funds. Founded in 1976, it provides clients with tailored advice and innovative investment solutions. They are now looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support their TMT investment team.
The Executive Assistant has the following responsibilities:
- Provide all-round secretarial and administrative support to at least 1 Top Management Executive and 2 Senior Executives
- To be responsible for extensive calendar management, requiring collaboration with both internal and external executives and assistants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings and conferences
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed
- Prepare T&E claims in line with company policy.
- Filing, maintenance and organization of files
- Act as a gatekeeper: field phone calls, manage requests for meetings and coordinate various aspects of communications with prioritization
- Work with other Executive Assistants in the region, facilitating and expediting meeting arrangements
- Manage or coordinate small projects providing cost-effective solutions as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate has the following requirements:
- Minimum Diploma or Private Secretarial Certificate with at least 5 years of office and secretarial support to senior level executives in financial sector, preferably Investment Banking Division or Investor Relations
- Personality wise- strong organization and planning skills, attention to detail, can manage multiple changing and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to anticipate needs or problems, think critically and proactively offer solutions to your Executives
- Energetic, independent, mature with positive and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Well-versed in MS Office
- Demonstrates professionalism, responsiveness, tact, diplomacy, integrity and maintains confidentiality in communications with all levels of personnel, clients and outside vendors
What's on Offer
- Excellent Benefit Package
- 5 Days working
- Attractive Bonus Scheme
- Working location: Central
- Breakfast and lunch are included