EA - Well-established US Based Hedge Fund Company
Excellent fiancial exposure
5 days work week
About Our Client
Founded in 2001, our client focuses on investment management, insurance, securities, private investments and venture capital with its leading data science approach and advanced technology. The company was founded in 2001 with a belief in the power of the scientific method. It has over 1,500 employees and offices in New York, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Houston and London.
The Executive Assistant will have following responsibilities:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the CEO
- Regularly monitor and adjust managers' calendars and schedules, give reminders as required, be available for last-minute changes, and work with other EAs and team members as necessary;
- Liaise between direct manager(s) and internal or external parties to schedule meetings, conference calls, dinners, etc.,
- Research, book, and coordinate travel for assigned managers
- Process report expenses for manager(s);
- Serve as liaison for manager(s) and their team member(s) on company processes, standard methodologies, and updates, including travel, new systems integration, and new hire onboarding;
- Coordinate team meetings and outings;
- Provide office supply and mail assistance;
- Prepare materials and documents for meeting;
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have below requirements:
- At least 8-10 years administrative support experience, executive level preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Excellent time management skills and ability to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Curious about and excited by new technologies
- Ability to be flexible and available as needed throughout the workday
- Self-starting, critical thinker who can switch priorities at a moment's notice with minimal or no direction.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite
What's on Offer
What's an offer?
- 5 days work week
- Multinational working environment
- Central location
- Excellent financial exposure