Digital/ Web Designer - MNC Retail (E-Commerce)
Dynamic & westernize working culture
Attractive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is an established retail group, they are looking for an energetic, innovative and passionate Digital Design talent to help with their business expansion!
* Produce the design and production for the websites visuals, product graphics, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
* Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
* Work with Digital Design Manager to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
* Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
* Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
* Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
* Other design duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
* Minimum 2 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or inhouse Web team for a product-driven business.
* Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
* Able to present concepts to internal teams suggesting the correct solution/s.
* Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles
* Deep knowledge with Web design processes
* Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising
* Strong work ethic and personal accountability
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong time management
* Good interpersonal skills
* Belief in the brand
* Willingness to embrace new methods of working
* Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products
What's on Offer
- 5 days work
- staff discount