Digital Marketing Analyst (E-commerce)
Famous e-commerce platform in HK
Competitive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is the first online retailer to globally distribute a wide range of beauty, fashion and lifestyle products from Asia through their website. Every season, our client brings customers the latest trends along with thousands of items from brands across Asia. YesStyle.com now represents the best platform for brands in Asia to connect with customers worldwide.
- Connecting the dots between Analytics and digital marketing to optimise marketing spending
- Developing a cross-channel attribution model
- Provide insights to accelerate the growth of our customer acquisition and increase customer retention
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and customer segments.
- Conduct campaign and customer cohort analyses to generate meaningful, actionable insights using a variety of measurement methods and tools
- Analysing marketing campaigns and deliver ideas and recommendations
- You own the campaign tracking via UTM tagging and set up dashboards for marketing and other stakeholders
- Built and provide marketing and e-commerce reports
The Successful Applicant
- You have 2-5 years experience in a similar role, preferably in e-commerce
- Advanced user of Google Analytics and Data Studio, knowledge in Google Tag Manager and expertise in Google Search Console and Google Ads is an advantage
- You are proficient in MS Excel and the creation of dashboards to visualise data
- You have a proactive approach to optimise campaign tracking and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Computer Science or similar
- Candidates with more relevant experience will be considered as Senior Digital Marketing Analyst.
What's on Offer
5 day work