Data Analyst - Fresh Grad Welcome
Working in a multi-national home appliance company
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned multi-national company offering market-leading home comfort products. With their experiences and sophisticated business, our client has strong client base and great reputation in the industry. To corporate with their growth, our client is looking for a passionate Assistant Business Planning Manager talent to join them.
- Forecast reporting - Support creation of monthly / timely demand forecast, sell through and sell in forecast.
- Manage the daily operations / production plan - linking forecasted sales directly to the supply planning (demand supply balancing) operations.
- Point of sales (POS) Reporting - Create monthly POS analytic dashboards /reports.
- Performance reporting and presentation - Create various performance reports, Record / Measure weekly Key performance indicators (KPI's).
- Routine reviews of customer demand and supply resources and if necessary, to 're-plan' previously agreed sales and operations plan
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree and at least 1 years of analytic experience
Proficient in MS Excel VBA, Pivot Table, Access, BI tools
Familiar with SQL/ SAS database/ data mining will be a plus
Good sense of business acumen
Excellent command of both verbal and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Generous bonus
- Annual leave
- Medical coverage
- Convenient location