Customer Service - Education Consultant
Hong Kong Island
Leading Educational Institute
About Our Client
A reputable Educational Institute, founded in 2009 and has over 60 staffs in Hong Kong.
- Provide assistance across the wide range of education services including student registration, lessons enquiries, event and venue support.
- Perform consultation service
- Handle walk-in/telephone/e-mail enquiries.
- Other ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years or more experience in educational industry. Fresh graduate will also be considered for junior post.
- Strong operations ownership
- Pleasant personality, proactive and meticulous
- Previous experience in customer service is a definite advantage
- Working on rotating shifts is required
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Competent computer skills
- Excellent command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
What's on Offer
- 5 day workweek
- Attractive remuneration package
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical insurance
- Various career development and advancement opportunities
- Friendly and multi-national working environment