- New headcount!
- Market-leading benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a US law firm with expanding business in Hong Kong, and a strong focus on Chinese Corporate market. They have a friendly, harmonious and stable working environment.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to attorneys
- Format, edit, draft and file legal documents
- Prepare correspondence, maintain files and records
- Manage diary and coordinate meetings for attorneys
- Manage incoming mails and phone calls
- Manage client billings, time records and expense reports
- Performs other related duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of corporate or relevant legal secretary experience from international or Chinese law firms
- Excellent spoken/ written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Chinese typing skills is essential
- Proficiency in MS applications including Words, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Pleasant personality, good team player, good learning and can-do attitude
What's on Offer
The firm are a generous employer, market-leading remuneration package will be offered to their right candidate.