Contract Project Manager - Data/BI
Flexible working culture
About Our Client
Our client is a globalized corporation which provides varies of sporting outfits all round the world. It has been founded for more than 100 years and keep dominating the outdoor apparel market. Currently, it has more than 55,000 employees in the world and generated more than $10 billion US dollar annually.
As the increasing trend on data, they are now looking for a project manager to handle new IT business intelligence projects.
- Lead and manage data/BI related projects
- Involve with the whole project lift cycle including requirement, budgeting, planning, analysing and so on.
- Communicate with different stakeholders including business analyst, user, qa and so on regionally.
- Ad-hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- More than five years experience in project management especially for data/BI side
- Candidate with solid knowledge on tableau and SAP reporting tool is a plus
- PMP Certification is preferred
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
- Immediately available is preferred
- Fluent command of both written and oral English
What's on Offer
- New Projects
- Nice working environment
- Western culture
- Team spirit