Business Analyst - Leading Telcommunication
Joining a leading telecommunications brand
About Our Client
Our client is a leading telecommunications company which provides premier mobile communication services. To enhance their online competitiveness, they are now looking for a Senior Campaign Management Executive to develop and implement their new e-business project and platform.
- Support to transform business needs into campaign programs, responsible to clarify program owners' requirement, includes data extracts, customer list preparation and proper using of multi communication platforms for campaigns roll out.
- Monitor campaign progress and keep track for response rate and campaign effectiveness.
- Prepare, analyze and interpret statistical information for campaigns and deliver good quality of relevant tracking reports.
- Support in marketing operation and planning activities, closely work with IS team for on-going system enhancement for routine tasks deliveries.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Marketing or related principle, with minimum 5 years hands-on experience on data analysis, programming, data extraction or MIS etc
- Proficiency in relational Databases with technical knowledge on different server operating systems
- Good knowledge of PC skill, prefer with well experience in using Cognos, Tableau, MS Excel and good know-how on using campaign management tools
- Experiences in using Microsoft Access is highly preferred
- Meticulous with numerical sense, strong analytical and experience in database problem and solving
- Ability to deal with large quantity of data with high accuracy, with can do attitude in facing tight timeline
- Be a good team player, able to work with people at all levels
- Good interpersonal and project management skills
What's on Offer
- 5 Days work
- Stable working environment
- Annual Leave
- Medical Coverage
- Central location
- Fun and joyful office environment