- Financial Services Sector
- Steady career path
About Our Client
Our client is a world's leading financial group in Hong Kong. They expanded to more than 50 markets with over 200 years of history. Recently they have set up a team for establishing a long-term project on Core Banking System replacement and maintenance.
They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to participate the Core Banking System replacement project solution design phase.
- Perform process mapping, analyzing and identifying gaps between current and T24 functionalities
- Prepare business user requirements and various project documentation
- Review and redesign the end-to-end operating workflow from the first customer touch point to the settlement of customer instructions
- Track and follow up various risk items and issues.
- Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
- Define end to end process for different work streams
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in information technology related discipline
- 4 years' or above experiences in project management, process mapping and system development life cycle
- Exposure in areas including wholesales banking operations, products and delivery channels is highly preferred
- Sound knowledge in latest infrastructure domain across network, database and end user computing
What's on Offer
- Exposure in financial services sector
- Stable team and company