- Opportunity to enter corporates legal field
- Well-established MNC reputation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top leader in legal sector. They are a well-known law firm that provides and specialise international and offshore law support. They are seeking for candidate to join their Accounting team, who specialises in handling billing activities.
- Monitor billing profiles for accurate, timely & efficient billing with proper compliance with applicable policies and regulations.
- Support supervisor to maintain billing records and reporting
- Handle billing enquiries and follow up on outstanding invoices
- Prepare and process bills based on lawyer's instruction
- Work directly with various fees earners and external clients
- Perform ad hoc duties when assigned
- Responsible for billing process
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or higher educational qualifications in Accounting, Finance, Business or any related disciplines
- Billing experiences in law firm or professional firm is an advantage
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Knowledge in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Candidate with less experience or fresh graduate will also be considered
- Self-motivated, responsible and independent
What's on Offer
- 5-day work per week, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Flexibility of work, WFH policy
- Stable working environment
- Exposure to corporate environment
- Medical, dental and life insurance coverage