Banking - Business Analyst (renewable contract)
Change Transformation Project
About Our Client
My client is the Largest Bank Globally
*** As there are multiple openings available, the below JD is for reference only.
*** Our multiple openings spreads across different teams - relevant but not limited to: IT, Project Team, Change Transformation Team
*** Interested parties kindly send your resume to us by applying this job ad, short-listed applicants will be contacted shortly.
* Support the roll out of global systems in China as well as other Asia Pacific countries.
* Assist the HK transformation change team in delivering major changes on global systems and processes in Asia to support the regulatory changes and business strategies.
* Conduct business and gap analysis, user requirement gathering, and facilitate user acceptance test and impact analysis.
* Analyze the root causes and resolve project risks and issues.
* Work closely with regional and group risk stakeholders as well as the Asia's business to analyze and agree the risk system requirements.
The Successful Applicant
* University graduate with a degree or equivalent qualification in computer science, Information Technology or a related discipline
* 6-year plus of banking experience with minimum of 2-year of project management and / or business analysis experience in IT projects.
* Previous working experience on data intensive application (i.e. analytics) is highly preferred
* Experience on micro-services and component-based design is a definite advantage
* Experience on global project development and deployment is definitely an advantage
* Experience on systems development has advantage
* Able to work with business to identify or define the business requirements and suggest practical solutions.
* Strong analytical, design, problem solving and project management skills
* Sound communication and presentation skills with good command of spoken and written English
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate