Associate Account Executive - Work from home
US based company
Leading research and advisory company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading US based research and advisory service provider who work closely with business and technology leaders in the world to identify and implement marketing strategies to drive business growth. They are now looking for an experienced Associate Account Executive to join their expanding business in Hong Kong.
- Prospect and close appropriate prospects from a list based in Hong-Kong. Sell primarily to senior management (director, VP, C-level) at prospect accounts and existing customers in the Tech Industry.
- Maintain the minimum weekly/daily metrics for the role and an appropriate sales pipeline of five times to eight times quota.
- Produce accurate and timely forecasts.
- Develop a complete understanding of company's full array of product offerings, with some emphasis on custom deliverables.
- Understand the changing business and technology issues and needs that our potential clients face.
- Work with vertical and horizontal research teams to better understand the company's value proposition for prospects.
- Reports to the Sales Director, Hong-Kong.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder
- Proven experience managing Fortune 500 client relationships, achieving new business revenue goals, and managing personal sales strategies.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- Strong telephone skills.
- Superior critical thinking, communication, and writing skills.
- Fluent in English
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- A team player and fast learner who is at ease with technology.
- The ability to travel if necessary.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
What's on Offer
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Flexibility to work from home
- Reputable brand worldwide
- Global network