Assitant Digital Marketing Manager - Luxury Lifestyle
Attractive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is an establishedluxury lifestyle service provider with over 10 offices across the globe and is the key player of their category. They are looking for an energetic, innovative and passionate Digital talent to help with their e-business.
* Develop and execute brand campaigns for clients and Quintessentially Hong Kong
* In-depth understanding of the marketing mix and experience of working alongside other marketing functions and agency partners
* Proven experience and understanding of local and regional marketing, digital and marketing programmes, including campaign execution
* Understanding of visual communications, social and digital media and how to incorporate these channels into client programmes
* Excellent writing skills to craft marketing communications plans, messaging frameworks, new business proposals and internal documents
* Proven media and KOL relations and management
* Experience in developing communications strategies and driving media and influencer engagement campaigns
* Maintain & develop email and communications templates in various systems including Salesforce CRM.
* Plan and write digital content to support the global digital strategy, tailor content for each relevant brand, category, audience and marketing channel (website, app, email, social etc.)
* Experience of managing omnichannel campaigns through messenger, email and SMS
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent written & oral communication - fluent English and Mandarin required & other languages an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience with CRM/ERP platforms specifically Salesforce.com.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office:
- Must be comfortable in working in a fast paced environment
- 'Can-do' attitude - ready to get involved at all times.
- Fast learner - adapting to new processes in rapid change climate.
- Creative problem solving & top notch organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Confident, with the ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure.
- Proactive & reactive simultaneously - know the client base and anticipate their needs, show initiative.
- Ability to remain calm & courteous under pressure, and effective conflict management.
- Self-starter & good team player
- Mature approach, dedicated and committed with a strong drive, independent.
- Willingness to learn.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working hours