Assistant Trade Marketing Manager - Reputable FMCG Company
About Our Client
Our client is an international leader in the FMCG industry with worldwide reputation for their quality. As a result of their consistent growth, they are seeking an Assistant Trade Marketing Manager to join their HK team.
- Develop and manage annual trade marketing plan and calendar based on marketing strategies and sales KPIs
- Plan, monitor and manage trade fund regularly on monthly basis
- Conduct ROI analysis on promotions to ensure the quality and effectiveness
- Responsible for product launch events and marketing campaigns to ensure delivery of aligned sales and merchandising objectives
- Conduct category management analysis and prepare proposals to retailers
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Business or relevant discipline
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience with proven track record in the FMCG industry. Trade marketing and category management experience would be preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and numerical sense
- Proactive individual who can work under pressure with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Candidate with more experience would be considered as Trade Marketing Manager
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company. Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.