Assistant Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG Principle
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the FMCG industry with a portfolio of personal care products. As a result of their rapid growth, they are seeking a Trade Marketing Manager to join the team.
- Assist in implementing sales activities in line with corporate sales strategies to achieve business goals
- Work with sales and marketing team in coordinating marketing promotions in sales and retail channel
- Contribute to the success of new product launches by working with marketing to assist communicating correct sales and merchandising objectives, providing effective sales material and supporting merchandising aids, and in developing and supporting new product presentations with key customers
- Execute trade marketing activities and drive go-to-market plan
- Develop POSM and merchandising tools to ensure company's vision
- Conduct regular sales report with POS analysis and insights
- Assist sales team for daily administrative task
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate with major in Business
- At least 5-6 years' successful trade marketing or consumer sales experience, with a strong preference for both trade marketing and key account sales experiences.
- Previous experience in trade promotion, or category analysis is also desired.
- Good presentation skill.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and use data analytic software.
- Good analytical skills and mathematical sense. Used to work with data and perform business analysis.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading FMCG company. Our client offers attractive remuneration package, flexible working environment and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.