- Market Leader
- Luxury Corporate Accounts
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading Wine & Spirit company with great portfolio of products and long history. They are looking for a Sales & Marketing calibre to join their expanding team targeting the Luxury Corporate Accounts in Hong Kong.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing VIP accounts, High Net Worth Individual clients and key influencers/opinion leaders through CRM and events programs and explore new networking.
- Manage existing selective luxury corporate accounts and explore new partnership.
- Achieve the annual sales target.
- Execute related Digital programs (EDM, promotions, club activities, etc.), PR & event activations, recruit & engage customer relationship & contribute to emotional benefits to the Prestige brands.
- Assist the Manager with planning and implementation of all kinds of brand and marketing initiatives/projects, ranging from event management & loyalty program, events logistical support and reporting.
- Coordinate with Marketing team on the 360 program with vendors such as recruitment strategies, partnerships, sponsorships
- Support daily administration, logistics and coordination with third parties
The Successful Applicant
- Degree Holder in Marketing/ Business Administration/ Communications/ Hospitality
- At least 3 years work experience in Sales & Marketing within FMCG/ Wine & Spirit Industry
- Extensive network with Luxury Corporate Accounts/ VIP/ High Net Worth Individual
- Presentable, mature, confident, sociable and with strong influencing skills
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese and English
- Good in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in CRM, trade and digital marketing
What's on Offer
Excellent package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate. Please contact Jolie Auyeung at if you are interested.