Assistant Manager (Office Administration) - Leading Commerical
Opportuntity to assist in a project
Stable, reputable and forward leading entity
About Our Client
They are the top tier technology platform within Hong Kong for various Entrepreneurs and able to provide advice and strategy for start ups. Half Government body and able to work closely with Government body.
- General office administrative duties: office renovation,office supplies sourcing maintenance and repair, facilities management, catering services, courier services and office security.
- To participate in sourcing and liaising with vendors, contractors and suppliers to ensure smooth operations with a cost-effective manner.
- preparation and control on yearly budget, tender document to facilitate the selection of appropriate office equipment and monitor office supplies term contract.
- To manage and handle monthly payment transactions.
- Be the main personnnel to ensure all the procurement process is in compliance with internal policy and procedures Responsible for the fixed assets management, regular stock take and office furniture and equipment procurement.
- Support in organising company event such as annual dinner.
- Handle ad hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' administration experience with at least 3 years in supervisory level from sizeable organization
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Detailed- oriented, good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organization skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word and Excel
What's on Offer
- 20 days AL
- Various Shuttle bus across Hong Kong
- 5 days work
- Work life balance
- Government entity with great stability