Assistant Key Account Manager - MNC, F&B
Promising career path
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international FMCG company which carries international brands. As a result of their rapid growth, they are seeking an Assistant Key Account Manager to join the sales team.
You will be responsible for managing sales growth and profitability of the existing key accounts. You are also expected to identity new potential clients to increase distribution penetration. You will also coordinate with different teams to support sales execution. Furthermore, building strong working relationship with trades is the key to success in this role.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder of business
- Minimum 3 years account management experience, plus strong network in wine industry
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A self starter, team player, aggressive, flexible, customer-oriented and be able to work under pressure and tight timeline
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
What's on Offer
Excellent career promotion is greatly promised to the right candidate. Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package of monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus, depending on performance. Please contact Andrew Wong at 3602 2436