Assistant Digital Marketing Manager - Telecom Solution
Stable working envrionment
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned telecom brand offering market-leading telecom and IT solution. As one of the listed company in Hong Kong, our client provides cloud solution to over 100 corporate clients. Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client also has offices in 5 different countries employing over 500 employees. To corporate with their growth, our client is looking for a passionate digital marketing talent to join them.
To plan and implement effective marketing strategies to meet the assigned target.
To analyze customers' needs, monitor program performance and prepare various management reports.
To organize both internal and external marketing programs and activities.
To co-ordinate with other departments for the planning and execution of various marketing campaigns and digital media activities
To provide forward looking and actionable digital market intelligence and translate key intelligence into business insights and recommendations
Collaborate with Department Head to identify and recommend new sales approaches and opportunities, via new media channels
Initiate process improvement and system enhancement to improve overall efficiency of the team.
Conduct in-depth quantitative and qualitative research and market analysis to identify changing market needs, applications and competitive advantages
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in B-to-B marketing field with proven track record in IT related business. Less experience will be considered as Asst. Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Officer.
- Knowledge on IT related service a plus.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in CRM, database management, SEO/SEM, mobile & multi-media marketing, applications development, web content development and maintenance.
- Solid experience in executing and activating digital activities such as social media, online activities, seeding, edm, etc.
- Strong presentation and analytical skills.
- Good negotiation skills with vendors, media and advertising agencies.
- Creative, dynamic and result-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A good team player with acute problem-solving ability.
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- Performance bonus
- 14 Days annual leaves
- Medical and dental coverage
- Stable working environment
- Staff-care policy