Assistant Digital Marketing Manager - IT Cloud Solution
Flexible & MNC Culture
About Our Client
As a Japanese Multinational company, our client has offices in over 50 countries across the world. Manufacturing not only business and industrial imaging products, optical devices and medical and graphic imaging products are also available. With three major business lines including business technologies, healthcare and industrial, their products and service are across 150 countries worldwide.
As one of the top business solution provider, our client is now looking for a production printing specialist who is responsible for demonstrating knowledge towards their products and able to present it to customers comprehensively.
- Lead the planning and development of digital marketing strategies covering all disciplines including Social Media, SEO/SEM/PPC, Website, Mobile, Content, eDM, tec., ensuring digital objectives are met and integrated with overall marketing strategy.
- Execute Search Marketing Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns; track traffics and enhance conversion rates in order to achieve respective targets.
- Capable of managing vendor in crating digital assets, copy, and uploading/publishing content.
- Manage multiple social media platforms and monitor the performance.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful execution of digital marketing strategies.
- Identify trends and insights, evaluate new technologies for digital marketing and provide leadership for adoption whenever appropriate
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Digital Marketing, eCommerce or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in IT industry
- Less working experience can be considered as Senior Digital Marketing Officer
- Strong track record working in development & application of digital marketing campaigns
- Solid experience in website management, interactive commerce, social media, brand development and content management
- Proficient in SEO, SEM, Adobe Analystics, Google Analystics and Marketing Automation (e.g. Marketo)
- Sound knowledge in HTML / coding / AI / Photoshop is an advantage
- Project management experience is an asset
- Creative, good analytical skills, result-oriented
- Excellent in written and spoken English & Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Immediately available would be advantage
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 13 months guaranteed bonus
- Annual leave
- Medical coverage
- On-the job training