Assistant Digital Marketing Manager - European Automotive Brand
Working in Luxury Automotive Brand
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest European Luxury Brand. They have been operating over 60 years in HK and they have recently launched a lifestyle store. They offer an energetic and young working environment. They are currently expanding their team in Hong Kong and hiring talents to join them. If you are passionate in luxury brand and automotive, it is a good chance to join them.
- Lead an in-house content production agency and work together with digital team to develop and execute content marketing activities to achieve marketing strategies and business objectives.
- Manage development of multimedia, video and other online media assets.
- Liaise with sales and marketing team to ensure campaign proposals are executable and can be effectively enforced.
- Oversee digital analytics to set KPI, track success and refine strategy for website, SEO, SEM, social media activity.
- Formulate content strategies with product launch plan, customer experience and sales conversion optimization in mind
- Regular monitor content and touchpoint performance by analysing quantitative traffic and user behavioural metrics, as well as qualitative feedback from social media, retailer and end customers, to provide insights and directions to marketing team for improvement on communication.
- Identify industry trends, insights, emerging social media channels, new ideas, new approaches and updated tools that help refine digital marketing strategy to drive prospect acquisition, conversions and engagement
- Supervise and prioritize content creation requests from different departments (Marketing, Sales, Customer Services and Financial Service).
- Resolve time and scope conflicts by actively communication and negotiating with stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Marketing, Communication, Design or equivalent experience
- 4+ working experience in digital or creative agency
- Experienced with ATL and BTL campaigns managing on transcreative work and multimedia campaign materials
- Proven experience in driving successful content marketing, digital marketing or e-Commerce campaign
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, e-Commerce, and best practices within automotive industry
- Ability to translate marketing and creative needs into user and technical requirements is key.
- Excellent communication skill in English and Chinese Entrepreneurial personality with creative and analytical mindset Strong communicator and project leader with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills with an ability to achieve multiple targets and deadlines.
What's on Offer
Competitive package and bonus
Clear career progression opportunities
Fun, Young and Joyful Office Environment