Assistant China eCommerce Manager - Figures & Model Brand
Working with an inspiring markeitng team
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned trading company specialized in figure, toys & models. With their experiences and sophisticated business, our client has strong client base and great reputation in the industry. To corporate with their growth, our client is looking for a China eCommerce talent to join them.
- Plan and co-ordinate site content updates and UXP improvements.
- Analyse and optimise website performance
- Oversee external web and software developer
- Develop, execute and analyse in-store promotions and loyalty programmes
- Co-operate with external CRM services provider to deliver industry-leading standards of customer care
- Oversee management of official Social Media accounts
- Collaborate directly and via agencies with individual KOLs, online channels and fan groups
- Analyse and execute SEO efforts, Baidu search, and other China search engine with external partners
- Oversee and optimize digital advertising campaigns, in-house and via external agencies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline
- 5+ years of demonstrated leadership in Digital Asset Management/digital production for a world-class creative agency and/or Consumer Electronics/ Appliances retail brand.
- Prior Ecommerce and Digital Marketing experience is required
- Knowledge of China SEO, SEM and other best practices in the world of digital content and assets required.
- Keen understanding of content management systems and web publishing standards/best practices
- Requirements Documentation and other core project management documentation.
- Microsoft Office Suite, HTML/CSS, Google Analytics or other tool, SEO Implementation. Experience with content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager would be advantageous.
- Outstanding verbal and written Chinese & English communications skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive package and bonus
- Medical coverage
- Annual Leave
- Work-life balance
- Central location