Assistant Brand Manager - Leading Wine Distributor
All round brand marketing
Exposure to a variety of wine
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader specialising in wine distribution, products ranging from alcoholic to non-alcoholic beverages and food. They are now calling for an experienced brand marketing calibre to join the Marketing team.
- Prepare strategic marketing plans for core brands and sales plans for boutique & premium brands.
- Develop and manages marketing budget including forecast, marketing/promotion activity, A&P budget, depletion, shipment and inventory controls
- Develop and monitor promotion activities for a designated channel (either on-trade or off-trade)
- Develop and recommend brand positioning, distribution, marketing and pricing strategy to optimize the brand exposure and commercial benefits
The Successful Applicant
- University degree - major in marketing and business is preferred
- 3-5 years in marketing, sales or operations experience related to branded or luxurious products
- WSET Level 2 or above
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to work effectively with colleagues in other functions and cultures.
- Analytical and logical thinker
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established FMCG distributor. Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.