- MNC Accounting Firm
- Welcome Immediate Available Candidate
About Our Client
Our client is an European based company. They have more than 300 people at their headquarter. They provide services to corporate clients, including bookkeeping, accounting, fund services, risk consulting, M&A advisory and wealth management.
They are now expanding their Hong Kong office. They are now looking for a candidate with at least 2 years full-set accounting experience and strong English communication skills to join their accounting team. Candidate would be responsible of accounting duties for their business. Candidate could enjoy very stable working hours and friendly culture. The working culture is very dynamic with teammates coming from different nationalities.
- Handle full-set of account and invoicing duties for clients.
- Perform bank reconciliation and other accounting operation duties
- Assist on month-end closing.
- Handle clients enquiries and provide advice to clients handling taxation or accounting duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder.
- At least 2 years¡¯ experience working on full-set of accounts from accounting services firms or inhouse accounting.
- Excellent command in English.
- Good team player with strong inter-personal skills.
What's on Offer
- MNC Company Culture
- Stable Working Hours - 4.5 Working Days per week
- Annual Leave: 20 days
- Wide Exposure on Accounting Duties
- Regular Performance Review
- Signing Accounting Experience
- Friendly Team
- Expanding Business