Administrator - Leading Hong Kong Conglomerate
Supportive working environment
About Our Client
My client is a leading telecommunications conglomerate acting as the main telecommunications service for both Hong Kong and Macau. They are a Hong Kong listed company with over 200 people in their Hong Kong office. They are currently looking for a 3 month contract Administrator. Fresh graduates or candidates with internship experience are welcome.
- Act as the key administrator in handling documentation and expenses;
- Assist in preparing reports and analysis of network performance and follow up with relevant teams;
- Administer different network resources, capital and operating expenses;
- Communicate across teams and provide necessary administrative support when required.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience (internship experience is also welcome)
- Strong attentive to detail and excellent organisational skills;
- A quick learner, able to work independently when required and take initiative;
- A strong command of written and spoken language skills including Cantonese, English and Mandarin;
- Determined and resilient to all tasks given with a can-do attitude;
- Immediate availability and open to a contract role.
What's on Offer
Monday to Friday working days with flexible working hours
Excellent work life balance
Exposure to a leading firm