Administrative Officer - Well known Financial Firm
Competitive and attractive package
Wide exposure to finance industry
About Our Client
My client is a well-known organisation which focuses particularly in areas of private equity investment, fund investment and management and non-performing asset investment since 1984. They are now looking for an Administrative Officer to join and support their fast-growing team.
The candidate will have below responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and secretarial including but not limited to handle incoming and outing mail, courier arrangement, maintain filing system and database and prepare business correspondence, etc.
- Arrange meetings, business trips & appointment schedule and organize recreational activities for the office.
- Meeting coordination for senior management
- Assist in company events and logistics arrangement
- Handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree with major in Business Administration or any related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant working experience, preferably in financial industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-minded and able to work independently
- Proficient in both verbal and written communication skills - Chinese and English
- Proficiency in MS office and Chinese word processing
What's on Offer
What's the offer
- Competitive and attractive package
- Wide exposure to financial industry
- 5-day work & Bank Holidays