Administrative Assistant-Multinational, Top-Tier Financial Firm
About Our Client
My client is a global investment firm that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate, credit, and, through its strategic partners, hedge funds. Founded in 1976, it provides clients with tailored advice and innovative investment solutions. They are now looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to support their Head of Office Operation.
The administrative assistant has the following responsibilities:
- To provide secretarial support to Head of Office Operation
- Arranging travel schedule and reservations
- Coordinating internal and external meeting, attend regional meeting
- Answer phones and direct incoming calls promptly and efficiently.
- To assist in daily general office administration, but not limited to purchase, replenish office supplies and manage facility maintenance
- Liaising and coordinating with service providers and suppliers, such as stationeries, business card, pest control, carpet cleaning and ventilation cleaning services
- Coordinating and organising company events and staff recreation activities
- To handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by management, if required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate has the following requirements:
- Minimum 3 years' relevant admin/ sec experience
- Bachelor degree or higher diploma
- Flexible, strong organisation and planning skills, attention to detail, can manage multiple changing and conflicting priorities.
- Energetic, independent, mature with positive and can-do attitude.
- Fluency in written and verbal Chinese and English.
- Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
What's on Offer
- Rare opportunity for junior secretary
- Permanent Hiring
- Working at Central
- 5 days working
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Fast track your career