Administrative Assistant - Multinational Finance Firm
Work life balance
Medical and dental benefit
About Our Client
My client is a fast-growing global aviation leasing company which provides aircraft and lease management services to aircraft owners, financiers and investors. They are now looking for a junior administrative assistant to support the administrative manager.
The administrative assistant has the following requirements:
- To be responsible for extensive calendar management
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed.
- Organize marketing events, roadshows, investor conferences, summit
- Meeting coordination and handle logistic arrangement including catering and facilities
- Preparation of presentation book.
- Filing, maintenance and organization of files
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate has the following requirements:
- Presentable, pleasant personality and able to work independently
- Relevant bachelor degree or high diploma
- Social Media Skill is a plus as may have to handle social media campaigns and events
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to meet and greet guests with good manner
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediately availability preferred
What's on Offer
- Monday to Friday; 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Central location
- Discretionary Bonus
- 20 Days Annual Leave
- Medical Insurance
- International working environment