Admin Officer - UK MNC
Privilege to Asia listed leading MNC
Corporate office location: Central
About Our Client
Our client is well established within Global and have presences all over Asia with leading record. Currently the company is earning up to 200 Million USD in the market and have over 150 branch in Hong Kong.
- Perform all administrative works for the according team and manage of scheme.
- Responsible to prepare regular reports to clients, members and regulators.
- Liaise with internal / external clients for administration support functions.
- Be able to handle and deliver accurate and timely data inputs.
- Ensure compliance with legislation, trust deed, policy and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder
- Have at least 1 year of experience within Admin Officer
- Proficient in spoken and written English/ Chinese is required, Mandarin is required.
- Detail-minded, able to work independently and well organised
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under pressure
What's on Offer
- 5-day work week
- Prestige office in Central
- Career progression opportunity
- Dynamic, international and friendly company culture