Admin Officer - Country Leading Firm
Eager to join a dynamic team
Corporate office location: Central, IFC
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Country Leading company that is currently situated at one of the top 3 within its country. With a great stream line of development projects lining up and great future prospect for the company's future.
- Perform all administrative works for the according team and manage of scheme.
- Responsible to prepare regular reports to clients, members and regulators.
- Liaise with internal / external clients for administration support functions.
- Be able to handle and deliver accurate and timely data inputs.
- Arrange meetings, flights and accommodations for investment team in HK and overseas.
- Update phone and contact lists.
- Consolidation of reports on a weekly/ monthly basis.
- Facilitate data entry and data review.
- Sign up conferences and seminars.
- Assistant in ad hoc tasks.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3-5 years of administrative experience in a sizeable firm with a stable record would be an advantage.
- Great command of Mandarin and fluent English is required.
- Responsible, well organised, able to work at a fast moving environment and perform well under pressure meeting tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
- Candidates who are immediately available would be preferred
What's on Offer
- 5-day work week
- Prestige office in Central
- Great fringe benefits
- Dynamic, international and friendly company culture