Admin Assistant - Leading European Bank - 25k
Corporate and international work environment
Investment banking exposure and progression
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European based investment bank with a long-standing track record and history. They have over 200 staff in their HK office based in ICC. Their culture is international and corporate, offering candidates fast track progression.
- Provides secretarial and administrative support to Investment and HR team
- Coordinating extensive travel arrangements and coordinating expense reimbursement process
- Assisting in preparation of client and prospect correspondence or presentation material through copying, printing, binding, etc
- Performs administration on client servicing and prospecting documentation and database, including organizing and scanning internal and external correspondences, compiling visit reports and distributing/sharing to other administrative staff in global offices
- Answer phones and direct incoming calls promptly and efficiently
- Preparation of agendas and minutes.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience supporting to team
- Experience in calendar Management/ email management in financial institution is preferred.
- Personality wise- strong organization and planning skills, attention to detail, can manage multiple changing and conflicting priorities.
- Energetic, independent, mature with positive and can-do attitude.
- Flexible to working hour.
- Has basic financial industry knowledge.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
What's on Offer
- Investment banking exposure
- Working location: ICC
- Friendly & dynamic team
- Good career progression