(6 Month - Med cover)Human Resource Officer - High End Luxury
Great HR exposure in an international firm
Fantastic learning opportunity within the company
About Our Client
Our client is a German based luxury lifestyle brand that have a rich history within the retail industry. Their Headquarter in Europe and over 4,000 employees around the globe in Italy, England, Germany, Americas and Asia.
- Responsible in enrolling and reviewing C&B programs for APAC regions.
- Assist on annual C&B exercises include salary and bonus review and HR Projects.
- Reviewing and implementing C&B policies and procedures to meet business needs and local legislation compliance.
- Responsible for data consolidation and analysis, and compile C&B analytic reports for both local and regional.
- Provide HR support and activities, able to work generally on established procedures and practices with the team.
- Maintain personal employee files and HRIS data.
- Experience with SAP and Excel.
- Assist in HR ad hoc task and other projects during the maternity leave cover.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a C&B focus HR role preferably in a scalable company.
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to demonstrate strong computer, data entry skills and strong organisational skills.
- Good IT skills, knowledge of key Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and SAP.
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
What's on Offer
- Stepping stone in to a luxury Retail industry.
- Exposure in a regional scope.
- Wide HR exposure.
- Corporate location : Central