You are here
Wealth Management KYC Manager - Leading Chinese Investment Bank
- Aggressive Bonus Prospect
- Previous Chinese Bank Exposure Preferred
About Our Client
Based in China, our client is a leader in investment banking industry with substantial presence in and Asia. They are renowned for their diversity of business and client base. To continue support the growth of their global business and maintain high control standards, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced KYC Manager based in Hong Kong.
- Manage the account opening approval process to ensure compliance to the regulatory, group or local requirements.
- Work closely with the Relationship Managers in order to handle KYC/AML related duties in timely manner
- Handle Account Opening, Documentation and Due diligence KYC/AML issues arising from day-to-day business operations
- Perform routine monitoring and investigations on suspicious transactions and the related reporting process
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in business, accounting/finance, legal or other relevant disciplines
- Fluent Mandarin is a must
- Minimum 4 years of Account Opening, Documentation and Due diligent KYC/AML, COB experience in private banking industry
- Sound knowledge of local and regional rules and regulations related to private banking business
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese languages. "
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will enjoy the opportunity to work closely with the RMs and international clients.