You are here
(Urgnet) Senior Receptionist - Investment Bank - Up to $25k
- 5 days work
- Attractive package
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier investment bank with over 200 ha in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a high-caliber candidate to take up the receptionist role for senior managers in the Hong Kong office.
- Perform professional receptionist duties such as guest reception & registration, handle telephone calls, general customer enquiries and manage staff entrance cards & company chops
- Compile report to monitor efficient office management (i.e. telephone list, emergency coordinator list, maintenance record, entrance card and telephone list etc.)
- Supervise General Administration Hotline, prioritize & allocate requests to responsible staff and take necessary follow up action
- Perform departmental assistant function such as handling expenses claim, trip application, flight booking, hotel reservation, conference room reservation, filing, external congress, department purchases and consolidating department reply etc.
- Perform SAP support by creating Purchase Requisition & Goods Receipt, invoice verification, vendor master, SAP reports and to follow through the processes
- Handle mobile devices, staff purchase and courier orders as well as prepare courier report every month for billing
- Assist Procurement colleague to handle sourcing, selection and evaluation. Compile and maintain an approved vendor list.
- Maintain and update SAP product catalogue, price book and Procurement website
- Follow-up with vendors or suppliers, make sure the purchase is delivered on time and in good quality etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Services/Receptionist roles, preferably in sizable companies/ financial institution
- Fluent in English is a must, Mandarin is a plus
- Highly organized individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and possess strong time management skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office application including Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Immediately Available
What's on Offer
- Attractive package of up to HK$25k
- 5 days work
- Corporate office in ICC
- Friendly culture